- (I totally suck at this LOLcat speak. Tell me. What is the secret?)
- This week has been a whirl wind of work combined with stepping outside my proverbial box which has left me completely exhausted: both mentally and physically.
- There’s another weekly Rookie Mom challenge going on with a PRIZE – AND! You don’t have to be a rookie or a mom to play along! (Please play along! I’ve got loads of free shit to giveaway, plus I don’t want the Rookie Moms to think I’m a looser.
- I’ve been designing my fanny off for Maggie, Dammit (FINALLY complete! You should check it out!) and I’m so busy with the new BlogNosh Magazine design, it’s been completely frying my brain.
Oh hai! Can U Haz Code?
- Stepping outside my proverbial box? I took the boys out Tuesday AND Thursday. The significance of Tuesday and Thursday? Carter is home from daycare all day. So we went a better part of both days out.
- Tuesday we went to pick up our brand new double stroller – since Joovy didn’t step up after The Incident, I went out and got one.
- We drove around a strange town, forgot to bring money which required many stops and trying to find a bank. We got in and out of our car without incident and no one got hurt – or even cried!
- Thursday we spent the day with my brother and might-as-well-be-my-sister-in-law, taking Carter swimming at their complex. Great day with only minor break downs.
- Finally feel like I’m getting my shit together. It’s funny how a shitty week can really make one second guess their abilities as a parent. Or is that just me?
- Kevin sent along my questions for The Great Interview Experiment, now I just have to get my ass in gear, answer them AND also get iMommy‘s ready for her.
- I’m thinking about joining them and getting a gym membership or joining The Running Room (or both?). I need to get rid of this damn baby weight (yes, that’s what I call it. F-off.)
- Mah girl Alli has a brand new design at one of her elevenity sites, (which I am apparently supposed to be contributing design tips to (for?) *waves* Don’t forget about me!!) and it’s GORJ!
- And! The winner of the Summer Lovin’ giveaway where you get an HP photo printer? CONGRATULATIONS C.F.!! Send me your info and I’ll get your printer off to you!
And now, for the grande (I have been transformed to a Starbucks lover – I’ll tell you about that another day) finale – gratuitous kiddie photos (SOOC: straight out of camera)